Saturday 3 December 2011

..::3rd::..

03/12/2011

we've been through this for 3 months
it's supposed to be great..
but i'm scared to walk for another becoming day..
i don't know why...
i'm really scared becoz i love him whole-heartedly...
i hate to suffer this kind of pain..
what's his problem?
am i doing mistake?
what's my fault?
these quest keep burning in my mind..
i want everything to return back to the norm..


oh my God..
bring back my prince..
i miss the old you..

i miss all these memories within our past 3 months...

 @ putrajaya

 @fullhouse

 @ TC beach

 i miss this moment..

 we're on everyone's eyes

 miss this..

 after karok with my precious fren..kak yah n kinah..

 @ cherating..

 never let u go..

 we're cute together..

 karok again @ ole2 shah alam..

 u made this for me..n your mom draw the 'love' sign for us..

 at Danga Bay...after settled up my problem there..

 
 i think our love sign is chocolate..u always give me choco-stock

 window shopping for becoming twins baby-girl that u always dream of..

 nasi kukus picnic..how can i forgot?

 u lost your ring here..then we search all around ignoring the hot sun glare on us..

u r my fashion critics.. u decide weather it is good on me or not...

after what we've been go through..i realize that i love u deeper than previous 3 months..
now i'm not afraid of the becoming obstacles in our relationship..

I LOVE U KEYYI

No comments:

Post a Comment